We have officially made it to our 11 year anniversary!!! We are currently living in Panama City Beach, Florida!!! And our 3 year old (and yes, Brooklyn is already 3), loved our friends, we thought it was only right to treat ourselves to a date night since we never get them unless we're visiting in Texas. Our friends agreed, and we made it happen!! Shaun took me to dinner, movie, Ferris Wheel ride, and then a nice walk on the beach. Months before we had decided we'd start trying for another sweet baby in September. Well, our thought exactly, what better night, than our anniversary of 11 years :). Well GOD agreed, and yet again, on our first try, i'm pregnant!!!!! We knew the next morning it was it, just for fun I tried taking a pregnancy test, but of course it was too early! So I waited out the couple of weeks to take another one!! Brooklyn and I had traveled to Texas to visit while daddy was working nights in a very intense training time for him. So officially, on October 11th, I called daddy first thing in the
morning, and we took the pregnancy test together over the phone :), haha. Even though we knew what the outcome was going to be, we were so excited!!!!!! It was reassurance that God was ready for us to be a family of 4 + Obi (our dog) of course!! Shaun and I enjoyed our moment together via iPhone and then I had to go spill the news to Brooklyn that she was going to be a Big Sister!!! She was pretty excited, but a little unsure of when it was going to happen. She seemed to have thought it was going to be pretty instant, not a 38 week waiting period! haha. Next up, Bebo & PopPop!! Aunt Achel, Aunt Ayii, Uncle JJ and Aunt ShaSha, Cory and Garret. We had to wait for Nana to get off work to spill the beans to her, but we were all so anxious to tell her!! Meanwhile, the rest (listed above, well not Ayii and ShaSha), took Brooklyn to the Zoo!! It was so crazy to know I had another baby brewing inside me already while I watched my little 3 year old running around the zoo!! After the zoo Nana was shortly off work! So we called daddy and woke him up and had Brooklyn tell her Nana she was going to be a big sister!! Needless to say, the family was all very excited and happy for us, as to be expected!!! Then of course, the remaining phone calls were made to Papaw, Mimi, Granny and Grandma!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment