Not much to report for this Dr. Appointment. He basically tried to find the baby's heartbeat with a doppler. Which since the baby is still so small it was found difficult but doable!!! He was pretty quick to turn off the machine, and of course my hubbs asked him to turn it back on for us and let us hear for a few minutes!!! Thats all we have to look forward to right now so I was happy Shaun did that :)! I had a few questions for the doctor, but part of the norm. Mostly about my running! To make sure my fitness routine wasn't causing any issues for my growing baby!! And of course, I have nothing to worry about! I'm just really happy to have my energy back!! Running and working out and eating healthy makes such a big difference in my life rather i'm pregnant or not, I can't stand when I allow myself to get off track, even if it is a week or two max at a time. I love staying on track!! Needless to say i've not really gained any weight, YAY!! I've only gained about .2 oz. haha. I'll take it!!!! Like I said before, and i'm trying to get it out there for accountability too!! I WILL BE HEALTHY THIS PREGNANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you are all enjoying my posts, they're a little short a sweet for now, but they will get better as the weeks come!!!
Love to All!!
No comments:
Post a Comment